The Planar Array allows users to focus on a specific area of interest and easily map exterior acoustics. The form-factor and design of the array optimizes data collection and resolution for one-look direction recordings.
The Planar Array uses our proprietary FINDr software for real-time mode, recording and analysis.
- 64 microphones
- Intuitive user interface provides easy control over data collection and analysis
- Real-time recording, visualization and analysis of noise sources and reflections
- On-the-fly imaging of 1/3 octave bands and arbitrary frequency ranges
- Actionable acoustic images from 400 Hz to 12 kHz
- Find reflections quickly – slow motion movies of acoustic data at 4000 fps
- Streamlined start-up procedure for fastest set-up in the industry
- Optimized session management for easy data comparison
Optional modules include:
- Order Analysis Module – Expand the capability to relate noise and vibration arising from rotating machinery by visualizing these harmonics while suppressing others, thereby reducing time to diagnose NVH problems
- Trigger – Initiate data recordings remotely