5/64 Audio Visual Camera
Acoustic visualization is quickly becoming the industry standard for Noise Source Identification. Akin to a heat-map, the Audio Visual Camera provides “hot spots” on a visual panorama to highlight the location and pressure level of sounds.
The 5/64 Audio Visual Camera, a spherical array for acoustic visualization, consists of 5 video cameras and 64 microphones mounted on the surface of an aluminum sphere. The 5 HD video cameras simultaneously generate an associated omni-directional panoramic video stream of the captured environment.
Visualize and analyze your recorded data easily with VisiSonics user-friendly FINDr software interface.
- 5 video cameras and 64 microphones
- Synchronized and co-registered audio and video as a combined stream using patented algorithms
- Real-time recording, visualization and analysis of noise sources and reflections
- On-the-fly imaging of 1/3 octave bands and arbitrary frequency ranges
- Actionable acoustic images from 200 Hz to 7000 Hz
- Slow motion movies of acoustic data at 4000 fps allows you to find reflections quickly
- Streamlined start-up procedure for fastest set-up in the industry
- Optimized session management for easy data comparison
Optional modules include:
- Virtual Reality – Be virtually present in your analysis
- Order Tracking – Examine rotating machinery easily and accurately
- Ambisonics – Extract a full-sphere surround sound format
- Trigger – Initiate data recordings remotely
- Custom Integrations