Portable Acoustic Camera
The ultimate in portability, VisiSonics’ new Portable Acoustic Camera offers a truly untethered microphone array with NVH analysis and visualization built in. This easy-to-use, affordable camera provides real-time visualization of noise sources and reflections and includes robust post-measurement analysis tools. The PAC rapidly generates actionable information, allowing for faster and more accurate identification and resolution of any issues on location.
The PAC provides the convenience of a portable solution with the analytics of a workstation solution.
Localize, record and analyze anywhere!
Fast And Easy Identification of Sound Sources
- Real-time Visualization and Analysis of Noise Sources and Reflections – Allows user to intuitively understand mitigation strategies and see them work
- Fully Portable and Battery Powered – Easy set-up and an untethered experience
- Streamlined Start-up Procedure – The fastest time to measurement in the industry
- On-the-fly Imaging of 1/3 Octave Bands and Arbitrary Frequency Ranges – Quickly determine problematic frequency bands
User-friendly and Simple Solution
- Intuitive Touch Interface – Easy control over data collection and analysis
- Efficient Reporting Tools – Batch processing enables repeat multiple report generation automatically and efficiently without manual intervention, saving previous time
- Optimized Session Management – User interface makes managing and comparing data from multiple sessions easy. Quickly build workflows for repetitive analysis tasks.
Advanced Data Capture and Analysis
- Slow Motion Video – Captures acoustic propagation data at 4000 fps which allows you to find reflections quickly and accurately and captures how sound is propagating
- Full, Raw Data Capture – Enables post processing analysis – never miss a thing
- Wide Frequency Range – Allows tester to identify a large range of frequency sounds with lowest frequency span in class, to 400 Hz
- Order Tracking – Allows analysis of sound in the harmonic space of rotating assemblies
- External Clock Synchronization and Triggering Capabilities – Allows for easy integration with secondary sensor and measurement systems